Total page showings

Monday, December 8, 2014

#302: The next two weeks

Hello!

This will be the shortest post on this blog (I believe, I'm not going to go through all of my posts to find the shortest one), and it is just a little disclaimer, because the next few weeks I am going to be inactive on this blog. Normally when I don't write on the blog for weeks, I do check up on it and try to write something (but fail to do so), but I'm not going to in the next two weeks.

Reason: I have a big assignment (it's called SRP in my language, but it's not really translatable) for school - 15 to 20 pages of scientific studies and analysis. Yeah.. It is due on the 19th of December, so I better get going. I might be uploading pictures in my "breaks", but just to justify my absence on the blog for this time - I am not going to be posting big text posts before I am done with my assignment.


Peace out, for now guys - AND GOOD LUCK TO MY FELLOW STUDENTS STU(DYING) FOR MIDTERMS! YOU CAN DO IT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment