Total page showings

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Corgi obsession

Sooo, lately I have become quite obsessed with corgis. You know, the dog breed with the giant ears and the teeny tiny legs? Yeah, I love those! I have no idea why, because usually small dog annoy me a bit, they always seem so aggressive, but this one is just.. Too damn fucking cute! Of course I had to go to google pictures of corgis, and then I got the splendid idea that corgi puppies would be even better.. I was not disappointed..


THIS IS THE CUTEST LITTLE THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! I KNOW I'M BEING EXTREMELY SAPPY ABOUT THIS BUT HOLY CRAP WOULD YOU FUCKING LOOK AT THAT CUTE LITTLE THING!?!?!

Calming down, but seriously.. This is too much for me to handle. My boyfriend and I talked about getting a dog, when we get to that point - which we're planning to do - and that that dog should totally be a corgi! We also talked about getting a pug, because those are also pretty damn fucking cute. 

Back into that world of corgi puppies, I also found a picture of a laying puppy, something that is really hard to resist.. So here you go!


Now, look at that and tell me that that isn't one of the fucking cutest things on this planet? It is. 

I am very well aware of the fact that this hasn't been the most informative post ever, and that I have basically only expressed a bit about my newly found love for corgis.. But that was all I wanted with this post, so it's okay.

As for "real" blog posts, I have hit a "dry spell", so to say - as I haven't gotten anything very important or interesting to talk about, and I have some finals coming up, so I don't feel like I have the brain capacity to make think of something important I want to talk about, or discuss. I think some of you might think it's annoying that I don't post relevant and interesting stuff, but sometimes I just feel like posting stuff, and then I'm sorry if you guys don't like it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment