Total page showings

Monday, December 23, 2013

Single bells!

Hello, and merry Christmas!

A few days ago I saw a picture on 9gag, with the text "Single bells, single bells, single all the way", and I really wanted to use it as my cover photo on facebook - it seems lame, I know - but I thought it was funny and kind of fitting for my situation right now, which is shit.. ;-) Not getting into that right now, that's for sure, but as I said, I really wanted to use the picture - but it had the 9gag "watermark" on it, so I didn't want to use that one.

So I made one myself! I found a background on google, and added the text - simple as that, and I really like it the way it turned out, so I though I would show it to you guys! It seems kind of "off", but that is on purpose, so it would fir to the facebook timeline, but here it is;


Feel free to use the picture, if you want to, haven't watermarked it or anything, enjoy Christmas, and I might put something up about my resent dental surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment