Total page showings

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas tree

Hello once again!

Today I went out to find my family's Christmas tree, with my father.. We spend a couple of hours, because we are quite picky when it comes to our choice of tree. Of course the tree has to fit in out living room, but we like a tree that is actually shaped kind of like a triangle, with fine branches, good distance between the branches and good proportions.. It sounds weird, talking about a tree like that.. Anyway; my father and I went to a café and got a cup of cacao when we had picked out a tree, and it was just a really nice way to get to spend some time with my father, a thing I don't get to do very often. We found our tree, and we're sure that we can make an amazing Christmas tree out of it! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment