Total page showings

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Keep the fuck OFF!

Hi guys!

I am honestly a little outraged right now! I am going to tell you why, I just need to breathe out a little, I am really pissed! I don't know if the guy this post is about, reads it, but I really couldn't care less - he is being a complete ass..

Currently I am in the physics lab, and in the break three guys from the A class came over, and they ate some cake, and fooled around. I talked to one of them, and my phone was laying on the table beside me. He then snatched my phone, but I didn't make much of it. That was, until he started guessing the code for my phone, and of course - he didn't.

I told him to quit it, and to give it back, but him being him - he started trowing it around.. I hate having to use semi violence to get my stuff back, but fuck him, I was mad as fuck. What pissed me off the most is that he actually had the nerve to throw around my phone, instead of just giving it back.

He apparently left the phone here in the lab, but not before he locked it for an hour.. Fucking cunt! I have to wait for a fucking hour to use my phone, and I need to come in contact with my mother, and one of my brothers. I am so angry with him! At least I have my phone with me, bu there's still over half an hour 'till I can use my phone again.

What amazes me, is that he actually locked my phone for so long.. I can see the funny part in it, but not when I actually need my phone! Sigh.. Now that I have had some time to calm the fuck down, I am mostly just frustrated by the fact that I can't use my phone, now when I need it! Of course there is a guy in my class who thinks that I should, on purpose, fuck up the code again, just to try and see how long time it will lock for then.. Not going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment