Total page showings

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Colors of your eyes

Hi guys!

In biology class I really like the subject of DNA, mutation, crossing genetics and so on. It fascinates me how you can literally take the best of two things, and cross them over so you might get a whole new "product", that's better and more efficient that the previous two.

In "ground school" (I am honestly never sure what to call it..?) I had the best biology teacher ever! She was such a lovely person, and she was always smiling and happy. She was a little chubby lady, and she always dragged around her little suitcase on wheels. Enough about her as a person!

She was was the one who got me interested in biology, and the mutations ect. We made a lot of papers and small work tasks about genetics in cows, flowers and even peas. I got to think of this when I saw a certain picture on one of the "wtf blog"s. I have chemistry, so my level of concentration is on the level of a squirrel on meth. Almost non-existing.

Here's the picture


This picture shows the chances of which color you baby's eyes will get. I, for some reason unknown even to myself, really want a baby with bright green eyes, so my best chance is with a man with green eyes, since I myself have blue eyes. As mentioned, I honestly have no idea why i would like a baby with green eyes, I just like green eyes I guess?

Both of my parents have blue eyes, not the brightest blue, my fathers are sort of a "faded" blue, a little grey or green mixed into it. My mother has blue eyes, quite blue, but still not as bright as mine. I don't know if mine will fade at some point, or whatever the deal is, I just enjoy my eyes. Haha, that sounds so weird! What I mean is that I like my eyes color, even though it, combined with my hair, makes me look like the typical dumb blonde.. I'll survive! ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment