Total page showings

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Amalie's blog

Hi guys!

An amazing friend of mine, Amalie (I think I have mentioned her before? Haven't I?), has also got a blog on blogger.com, and it is really amazing, and lady-like and sophisticated.. Basically all the things mine's not ;-) Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about mine, cause I could just change it if I wished to do so ;-)

Amalie is also blogging on English, and she also started a youtube channel for vlogging. I personally enjoy reading her blog, and maybe you will as well! Amalie didn't ask me to this, but I just felt like sharing it with you guys ;-) On a second though, the video might not be the greatest idea for me to share, but to the heck with it! :D

The vlog is from the evening of the party at our highschool, and we got kind of drunk during the preparations, but we had a fuckload of fun, and I discovered that Amalie holds some maaads twerking (how do you spell that?!) skills! That girl is crazy! I might even consider getting her drunk again, just for the fun of it!

Here is is, tadaa; enjoy!

Noir Kiss: Vlog: 12th April: "So, I am finally uploading this! I went to a party a couple of weeks ago, and this is what happened... Excuse the silly and possibly ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment