Total page showings

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring

Hi guys!

All right! Now I actually feel like the spring season is here to stay! Let's hope the winter doesn't fight it's way back in again (7-9-13!)! I know this is super short, and I am kind of ashamed since I earlier today told a friends that I couldn't stand blogs who just posted these super short posts, with just a picture or to and LIKE NO TEXT!

I am the only one who feels like that? I honestly can't stand it, and that is why I am (at this point) rambeling on about nothing at all, just to fill out the bloody space.. I am so sorry guys!

The reason I started writing this thing in the first place, is because I am going to change the background, and maybe the entire theme on the blog, to make it more "spring-ish" or something like that! I am tired of looking at the winter setting in the background every time I am want to stalk my own blog (don't worry, I don't count on the views! ;-) ), and I honestly feel like this place needs a change in its looks!! ;-)

So here we go, redesigning the blog, and then we'll see how it turns out? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment