Total page showings

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Girly confessions


Hi guys!

A friend of mine sort of challenged me to do these "confessions" things. I am not sure why it should be bad, or anything - but here we go!

1. Do you sleep in your bra?
No, uncomfortable as shit!

2. Do you sleep with socks on?
Only during the coldest of the winter when I wear a pajamas.

3. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone?
With someone, it's just so nice

4. Do you enjoy drama?
As in dramallama? Noooo!
As the subject - I LOVE IT!

5. Are you a girly-girl?
Nope, wouldn't dare to call myself that..

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
One of my best friends

8. Are you short?
I am about 176cm or 178cm (not sure), so not exactly.

9. Do you like somebody?
I don't really know, actually - it's kind of confusing.

10. Does your Facebook password have to do with a boy?
Nope

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Whaaa? Ehm, I change them about every 2 or 3 days?

12. Do you think you're alone sometimes?
I sometimes feel like it, but I know that I'm not.

13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
We don't really have tradition for it where I live, so no.

14. Are you double jointed?
Sadly, no.. It could be awesome!

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Ehm.. In a pool shed I think?

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
Yup! Let's just say that I have some quite touchy-feely friends ;)

17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
Yeah.. I don't think there are any bad ones though?

18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
Yes

19. How many guys will read this just because it says "Girl Confessions"?
I honestly don't know.. I think a lot of guys will simply skip it, because it says so.

20. Check those that apply:
[x] I do wear make up.
[x] I have cried in a movie theater.
[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[] I like death/grind/black metal. (Just regular metal, thank you!)
[x] I like rap.
[] I like techno.
[] I like country.
[] I carry a purse.
[] I'd be lost without my computer.
[] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[x] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[x] I own a boy band CD.
[] I get bored watching football.
[] I've never been called a spoiled brat.
[x] Guys are confusing.

21. What color is your bra that your wearing?
Skin colored, what do you call that? Skin? Something?

22. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys/girls?
I honestly don't care :-)

23. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
Frustrated with a boy, simply confused by others ;-)

24. What's one thing guys can do to make you like them?
Not being an asshole, that usually helps!
Being able to laugh at themselves, humor is good.
And you know, just being nice, and polite!

25. Do you have a best friend?
Yeh, I have a few ;)

26. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Honestly, not that much actually.. I was the one who broke it off with the two boyfriends I've ever had. So actually not. I've felt heartbroken if friends have left or someone I know have died.

27. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
Honestly...I think about having plastic surgery almost every single day

28. Do you like your life?
Yeah, I am actually quite found of it as it is right now. Could be both better and worse, but I like my life right now, things are good!

29. WHERE DID YOU GO?
Ehm, eh.. I am right here, love! ;-)

30. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boy/girlfriend from you?
Nope

31. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
Hahahaha, actually yes! :D

32. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Girls, I would like more guys friends though :-)

33. How long have you had a Facebook?
Ehm.. 3-4 years I think :-)

34. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
Yes!

35. What are your biggest fears?
I am scared that my parents might get alzheimers and then forget me when they get older..

36. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yup!

37. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Ha, certainly yes!

38. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater?"
Not really sure.. I think it has been proved a lot of times, but I like to think that anyone will change.

39. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
Yeah!

40. Do you ever wish you were famous?
I would like to try it, but I don't think I could take it in the longer run.

41. Are you currently missing someone?
Yeah, absolutely!

42. Cowboy or Gangster?
Anything over the swagfags!

43. Preppy or Punk?
..... I really don't know which one to choose..

44. Face or Body?
Character

45. Good cook or take you out a lot?
Good cook!

46. Sweet or sexy?
A mix of both!

47. Armani or Abercrombie?
None of them

48. Contacts or glasses?
Can't really decide since I don't use any of them.

49. Have you ever had sex?
Yes

This has probably been one of the longest and most boring posts, ever.. But it was a dare - so I did it and here you go! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment