Total page showings

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Here comes trouble

... And make it a double!

Hi guys!

Tadaaa, I present to you, my new little puppy; Chili!


This little cairn terrier is a little over 8 weeks old, so we have pretty much gotten her as soon as we were allowed! We went down and got her a few hours ago, and ever since the house have been on the other end! She has been running around, trowing around the toys we got her - and she have also peed on the floor a few times..

He need to train her to be housebroke, but that might take her some time. I am really looking forward to start the training with her, and to come home from school every day to this little bomb of energy, running towards me. I honestly felt so happy when she came running to me when I went to pick her up. The feeling that she actually starts recognizing me.

When we got home with her, and she started exploring the house, she seemed to seek out comfort and safety with me, when the big new house got too much for her. She then came up to me and snuggled into my sides for a little while, and then she went on new adventures. I already have gotten a few bites and scratches from playing around with her, but I found out that I just have to sort of howl, like her siblings do, when I want her to stop biting - it actually works! :-)

I am hereby warning you that the blog posts in the future might contain a lot of puppy cuteness, depending of what you think of dogs, of course! I will do my very bloody best to make sure that I wan't all go in the way of puppies, butterflies and girly shait like that, because that is most definitely what I want with this blog!

See ya guys, I will go sleep next to my lovely little dog *sigh* <3

No comments:

Post a Comment