Total page showings

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Party and holidays

Hi guys!

This Friday is a holiday in my country. That means that the students are free for school, and (most of) the adults are free for work. This holiday is from the general religion where I live, Christianity. I am actually not 100% sure what we are celebrating, but the day is called something like "Great praying day", but I am not sure what we are praying for?

The traditions tells to toast and eat a special kind of bun, sit together with your family, maybe drink some tea, coffee, hot chocolate (whatever pleases you) and just have a nice time in the afternoon, with your family and/or friends. I am sort of following this tradition this year, last year I was on a scouting trip, because I am going to visit some of my parents' old friends, with my parents.

But before that - today I am going to a party! I am in the B class on my year and a guy from the A class (the classes has something to do with the study line you pick) is hosting a party for just our two classes. We are abut 60 people, all in all, and I really think that this is going to be a lot of fun. All the other class parties that has been hold, I haven't been to, because I have been sick. It fucking blows, and I am really looking forward to this party!

Right now I am having biotechnology, and we are having a discussion about GMO, genetically modified organisms. This is one of the reasons I love this subject, changing the DNA of a plant to change it. I find this strangely fascinating! I'll be going now, we have a short break!

No comments:

Post a Comment