Total page showings

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Party hard! -My weekend

Hahaha, hi poodles! :)

My weekend have so far been a total party-harty weekend (or not..). Well, it kinda has! ;) Friday I attended my class party (or whatever you want to call it) and I had tons of fun, I really enjoyed it, and even though I can't drink because of the previous sickness, I was really enjoying the party. 

Yesterday, Saturday, I went to the annual "party"-thing for my local scouting community. I'm a proud scout, and have been it for seven years now :) Anyway, I went to the event and it was very nice. We danced square dance and sorbas, which is tradition to do, and had loads of fun!
As a senior there's an afterparty, and of course I went to that! ;) Even with no alcohol, I had a good time! :)

Helene's here now, so we better get on with our homework for tomorrow, ugh >.<


Bye - Homework, burn in hell!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment