Total page showings

Friday, November 9, 2012

Gay rights/marriage

Hello! This is quite a serious post, soooo Don't like, don't read ;)

Quite a few people, friends, strangers and people who read my blog, have recently asked me what my opinion on gay marriage is. I am all for gay marriage, I think that people should be allowed to marry whoever they want, and be happy to the end of their lives!

I really don't get how some people can be against it. Using the phase: "Being gay is disgusting!" is not an argument. You might not like the gays, but you're not the one to be in the relationship, you can stay away from it, without hating - so please do so.

"It is not natural, you will never see homosexuality in the animal kingdom!" Wrong. It has been proven so many times that homosexuality does in fact appear in the animal world. The homosexual pairings are mostly between to males but also among females. For an examplw between ducks, lions, horses, dogs and deers. Posting some pictures to proof, consider yourself warned!
It is not photo shopped, it's nature!
Being gay is more than natural. 

"You can just choose to stop being gay!" Wrong, again. Being gay, no matter male or female, it is not a choice! It is something you are born with, there's not a single thing you can do about it, so don't try. You can't brainwash people into not being gay, it is something they are genetically born with, just like the color of their hair, skin and eyes.

People have also asked if I'm gay, since I am so much about gays rights. No, I am not gay, but you do not have to be gay to support gays and fight for their rights. Just as you don't have to be black to be against discrimination of black people! I am all in for love and equality to all, straight, gay, black, white, Asian or whatever amazing human you are!

Bye for now poodles! - preach love and equality!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment