Total page showings

Monday, November 19, 2012

400!! And 70 Q/A's


ERHMEGERDERMEGERDH!!!!!!!!!! 

I have had 400 pageshowings in the short time I have had my blog! Gaaaaaah, I'm super exited!! :)) I haven't really uploaded this weekend, and it's crap - I know! /:

Well, to thank you all for joining me in this, here's some stuff about me! :)
(btw, these questions are found on the interwebs, I didn't make them!)
(heeeere we go! And sorry if this bores you..)
  
01. Who was your last text from?
From my best friend Helene :)

02. Where was your profile picture taken?
From facebook it is taken at my highschool :)

03. Your relationship status?
I'm single, and happy about it ;)
04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Well, yeah - kinda.

05.What Is Your Mood?
I'm quite happy at this moment :)

06. Why is your mood like this?
Well, I'm surrounded by friends and in school, so I'm quite chuffed! ;)

07. What's your mums name?
Birthe.

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
To be true.. In bed, tiiiired :3

09. Have a crazy side?
Ohh yes, yes indeed!

10.Have you ever had a near death experience?
Not really :)

11. Something you do a lot?
Smile!

12. Angry at anyone?
Not that I can remember right now, but I'm sure there is someone :)

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Everything.. <3

14. When was the last time you cried?
Hehe, I'm kind of a weeper

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
My best friends, and my family!

16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
I come to think about all my mistakes and all of my flaws. Then I feel really shit about myself, and then I decide to sleep to escape from it all.

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom, I think.

18. What is your favorite song?
Gaah, hard to say.. I love "Rock me", but I don't know if it is my favorite..

19. What are you doing right now?
I'm in school :)

20. Who do you trust right now?
My best friends, family.

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
In Germany, while on my language trip.

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Helene and Sara (twins).

24. Describe your life in one word?
Complicated (cliche I know.. but really..)

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
A special boy.. Though I should focus on what's happening in civics class ;)

26. What should you be doing right now?
Focusing in class ;)

27. What are you listening to?
Some video clip about EU.

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Helene :)

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
My mom, I think.

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
I try not to ^^. Don't really know if I succeed.

31. What is your natural hair color?
I'm a natural born blond ;)

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Frank, one of my friends.

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
Fernando.. But that's because I really miss him like hell.

34. What do you hear?
Ehm.. Noise from class.

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Quite straight, a little wavy sometimes.

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Hehehehe, "scrumptious" xD

37. Do you have a best friend?
Yes.

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Kinda, I "broke down" while working Sunday evening, and I needed support, so Frank supported me to the kitchen.

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
YES! ;) :) :3

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yeah, it is so much harder than it seems ;)

41. Are you happy with life right now?
Yeah, I think so.. Yeah ;)

42. Are you currently jealous?
Not really..

43. What jewellery are you currently wearing?
I'm currently sporting a very simple necklace with a tiny silver heart, and a tiny golden cross.

44. What are you doing this Friday night? 
Going to a Christmas party thingy with my high school class :)

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Not really broken like "ERHMEGERD I WANNA DIIIIIIIIE!", but yeah, a little bit. :)

46.
Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yes, sadly.

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Nope, can't think of anyone :)

48. Have you had a nightmare recently?
A couple of days ago, I was dreaming of losing my entire family.

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I actually stayed up to 11:42 pm because of YOU! ;)

50.Have you ever dated anyone for 1 year?
Yes, I actually did!

51. How many people have you had strong romantic feelings for this year?
Two guys. I have had some smaller crushes.

52.When was the last time you changed in front of someone?
PE class I think..

53.Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
Bought it in Germany :)

54.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yes, mostly when I just need some peace.

55.If you could change your eye color would you?
I would love some piercing green eyes!

56.What does your last text message say?
It was some info about work, from my father :)

57.What was for dinner last night?
Leftver pizza :3

58.Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Ehm, some girls from my class.

59.What color are your bed sheets?
Right now they're white with some green and some purple.

60.Can you sleep in jeans?
If it's necessary, yes :)

61.Oldest, middle, youngest, or only child?
Technically I'm only child, but my dad have been married before, so I have 3 older siblings, two brothers and a sister (who's super pregnant, new baby in about 10 days!)

62.How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two

63.Do you like to cuddle?
Yes, cuddeling is nice :)

64.Has anything in the past month made you really mad?
Oh yes, certainly!

65.Your last ex falls in love with another person?
Don't really get this question.. 
1) I wouldn't mind him falling in love with another girl, I actually hope he does.. soon!
2) I don't know if he has.

66.Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person?
Oh yes, luckily not something embarrassing, hehe :)

67.Have you ever fallen asleep while texting someone?
I have falling asleep while waiting for an answer to a text.

68. What would make you happy right now?
If something magical would "uncomplicate" my life, specially about my crush..(!!!)

69.What's the last thing that made you cry?
Breaking Dawn pert 2, lol ._. :D

70. Do you have a favourite song?
It's hard.. I love "Rock me"!

No comments:

Post a Comment