Total page showings

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Most inpatient girl in the world..

Hello ladies and gentle-poodles! :)

I can announce to you, and the world - well I know the world also involves you, but you know.. Anyway! My best friend is a quite inpatient girl! Specially when it comes to me posting blogs! I posted 5 things yesterday, and yet - in this lunch break I heard from behind me:
"Kristiiiine, aren't you going to make another blog post soon?"



Hehehe! My response was asking if she knew exactly how many posts I made yesterday? "Five!" was the very correct answer that fell from her lips, and she looked at me smiling from ear to ear, hehe. I love how she remains "truthful" to this blog, talk with me about the topics, and suggest things for me. (And be  an inpatient bestfriend and not finding 5 posts a day enough!)I love her.

Hehehehe, I love her, but she is damn inpatient with me and this blog ;)

Bye! - I WILL WRITE MORE, I PROMISE!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment