Total page showings

Friday, November 30, 2012

Go to sleep!

Got this updated, layout should now be as always! :)

Hey guiiiise!

I haven't been posting today, it has just been super stressy, I practically couldn't keep track of myself. Mathmatics and German homework, thank jalapeno it's over ;)

Anyway.. going to bed got me thinking (yes, I do actually use my brain from time to time!). Mostly, I fall asleep laying on my left side. If I turn around to the right side during the night, I will either wake up and turn around, or muffle around until I eventually will turn around and lay on my left side. So, when I lay on my left side, I face the wall and turn my back against the door. i feel really abnormal telling people that, because many I know will never ba able to sleep turning their backs against the door.

I have never really thought of this before, it is actually pretty weird how you, or maybe just your body can prefer to sleep on one side, or on the back or front. I wonder if it is something to DP with your personallity, mood or maybe just how your body os built?

I think I am overthinking this, mostly because I should be sleeeeeeeping! Hehe ;)


Bye - I will now roll to my left side!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment