Total page showings

Monday, November 26, 2012

International blogging!

'Ey dere! :D

This.. stuff that I'm doing has kinda become a big thing. Well - for me it is! I'm very close to having 500 page showings, and I'm just sitting here like: "WTH? How did that just happen?" I am not ungrateful for you guys or anything, it's totally the other way around! I am rather baffled that people actually read my blog! I just started it as a place where I could keep track of myself and my thoughts. Wow.. 

This was pretty much how I felt!

I have readers from 10 different countries, duuuuuude! That's just.. CRAY CRAY - haha! ;)
AND THEY ARE *drumroll*

Denmark 
USA
Russia 
Germany
Spain
United Kingdom
France
Croatia
South Korea
Malaysia

Am I really the only one thinking this I kind of crazy? I mean.. How the freaking flying potato did you guys find me?! I'm very grateful for the fact that you guys actually have the patience to sit and read through all of my blabbering! This is going to be it for now, I'm going to bed :) It's 22:08 here, GMT+1 :)

Bye poodlings! - I LOOOVE YOU GUYS; THANK YOU!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment