Total page showings

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Drunken blabbering..

Hi guys!

Right now, I have to admit that I am in the state of drunk. Luckily not in the state of "pissed" or "puking" but more like in "pleasantly buzzed". I have been to a party with my class, and I got preeeeetty drunk. Admitted, I'm not going to lie! Anyway, the party was awesome, I had an amazing time and well - I got drunk! I am drunk right now, so ignore if flaws in grammar of if something doesn't make sense to you! ;)

Alcohol have the effect on me that I get really, really affectionate! I kiss people on the cheeks and hug people all the time. Some times I fear I get too affectionate and lead people on, even though I don't want to. Gah! Alcohol is bad! Don't drink it! Don't do like I do, okay? ;)

But apart from some minor downers at the party, it was amazing, and really funny! I "fear" that this is the last party we have as a class together, because at December the first we have to choose our final study lines, and many people in my class are choosing differently, and therefor switching study lines.. Sadness.. But it was an amazing party ;)

Enough of my drunken rambeling, I just wanted to post something today, so I wouldn't neglect you guys! I LOOOOVE YA! (ok, Kris you are drunk - go to bed!.. | Yes ma'am!)

Bye! - 14 drunken sailors and a bottle full of rum! HEY!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment