Total page showings

Monday, November 19, 2012

Birthmarks

Ello dere, again ;)

I'm trying to make up for the lack of posts in this weekend, hehe :) Anyway..
Maybe you have at some point heard about the myth that claims that "birthmarks indicates where you have been killed in previous lives."

My first reaction to this myth was something like this..
HOLY CRAP!
Since I have extremely many birthmarks, it got me thinking.. If this is true, how many times have I lived? And most importantly.. "HOW THE HELL AM I KILLED THERE?!?!" I get the ones on my back, and maybe even them on my chest.. But in my ear and on my fingers..? WTF?! One of my friends joked that I was the new Jesus, since I have birthmarks on the hands and feet.. I have weird friends ;)

I also have some on my neck, again - understandable.. But feet, ears, fingers? I don't get it..

Bye! - Many lives have been lived,  and I have died in many ways!
-K


No comments:

Post a Comment