Total page showings

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Emotional roller coaster.

Hi there!

The last couple of days have been quite the emotional roller coaster.. Or maybe just an evil spiral of stress, sadness and a feeling of being worth shit. I don't know, and this is not to drag my bad-mood-hat down on you guys, but I just really have to talk about this, even if it is just myself - and it is so much easier to do in writing. 

Lately I have been quite stressed out. Not so much because of homework, but still something school related. By the first of December, I have to choose which "line" to study by in high school. Right now I have the "line" called Math A, Biology B and Civics B. I have been sick a whole month  in the "test period" we have from school start in mid August to Christmas, and now I have to choose which line I want to study for the rest of high school, which ultimately ends up with deciding what I am going to study at the university, and what job I am going to get..

I don't know if I am good enough to continue on this line, and maybe I want to change to another one? 

This may seem extremely silly to you guys, but I just don't feel ready to make this choice.. It is just so hard not to know which subjects to choose and just.. GAAAAAH! I don't even know what I want to work with and this is just.. Hard

Bye! - Sorry for being a whiney bitch..
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment