Total page showings

Sunday, October 21, 2012

SORRAY!

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRAAAAY!!


I am very sorry! ): I have been a baaaad bloggerpoodle and I haven't been writing anything for, what?, four days? It sucks, I know, and I am sorry! It isn't really because I have been super busy or anything, I have just been a lazy fucking bastard, and for that I am sorry!

Yesterday, Helene and I was filming (well, Helene's sister Sara was being an angel and filmed for us!) for a competition, it was mostly outside, and it was raining ALL THE BLOODY TIME! It was kind of a downer to know that we had to go out in the rain (with my expensive-ass video camera), but we really had a laugh, and we got it all done! I think I might have some pictures :) Jup - pictures, here they are!  

Me - smiling, or whatever?
Yes, we are in a tree - clapping.
Herp le derp!

These are some random still photos from some of the takes, and all we have left to do now, is editing, and from experience I know that that shit is going to take forever! Ugh.. but it is going to be worth it! (I hope!)

Bye poodles! - Appreciate the work of filmmakers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment