Total page showings

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pft, ironic!

Hi bloggerpoodles! 

Sooo, I came across some very, very ironic pictures and thought; "I want a cookie!". Well, I did.. But! After that, I was like "Hey, let's put those together so I can laugh at then!" And that's what I've done! - Enjoy!

You see the funny thing here? Crocs? 

You don't have to take it that literally!

ERMEGERDH, DAWKFAACE!

It is a fire truck.. Literally.

You're shit at your grammar.

Ohh, the irony.

Check the licenceplate!

"Seedless"

Makes sense.. pft.

Well..

I don't know about you, but some of these made me chuckle! I'am going to do this more, posting a series of pictures under a certain theme. It can be like this, ironic, cupcakes, "I could be anything", or even potatoes! :D

Bye poodles! - I just looove irony!






No comments:

Post a Comment