Total page showings

Friday, October 12, 2012

Stalking you


AHA!! You guys are BUSTED! Or you know, like something like that!;) 
I never imagined anyone from Germany or even the USA would seen my blog, haha! ;)

Today, apart from school, i hung out with my friend Lasse. I went to ground school with him, and we have been good friends for quite some time. I wish I had recorded him playing the guitar, he plays like a freaking boss!

Apart from the guitar, he's also learning to play the piano and he plays the harmonica awesomely! Apparently he also started making his own music, he played me some tracks, and it sound absolutely fantastic!   

I really missed him, and I missed just hanging out with him, it is so chill and uncomplicated. We can sit in opposite sides of the room, on our computers, phones or whatever, but it won't get weird or awkward, it is a comfortable way of hanging out, that I've really missed! I generally hope to get some time to my friends in this one week holiday! :)

That was it for the update :)


Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment