Total page showings

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ginger Jesus!

Aka. Ed Sheeran!

That man is literally the Ginger Jesus! His voice is amazing, and the lyrics are as well! I always end up singing along to the songs, they just.. I can't stop it, hehe :) I am finding it hard to write down words that can explain how his music is, except for: perfect.
I'm right - right?
   Seriously - Ginger Jesus!

The one above, "A Team" is the first song I heard by Ed, and it just captured me! I really enjoy listening the his music, one of the best parts of it is that there's a song for every mood! I am disappointed in myself for not being a proud owner of his album yet. I have the song, just not as physical copy. I am hoping to get it for Christmas!! :D

Bye (again) bloggerpoodles! - Praise the Ginger Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment