Total page showings

Monday, October 15, 2012

Shopping!

Good evening bloggerpoodles!

This morning I got up at 5:30AM to go on a super sale with my mother :)) I don't usually do this, but it was in my favorite mall, and it really was a super sale! ;) I mostly went for winter shirts, but kinda ended up with two pairs of jeans, a sweatshirt, two t-shirts (one long and a regular), a knitted sweater, three pairs of tights and a pair of black converse as well. 

Tadaaa ^w^
 BUT! Not to forget! I got some nail-polish and some stuff from Lacôme. The nail-polish I got is normally quite expensive, so thanks to the sale I got two different colors to a very reasonable price! All in all it was an amazing trip, 4 hours of being squeezed and pushed around, waiting in loooong ques.. But it was worth it!

Nailpolish, lipstick and the Lacôme stuff :)
    
I might post dome pictures of me wearing some of my new clothes, should I do that? :)

Tomorrow I am spending the afternoon and evening with Helene, and I really looking forward to it! We are planning on taking a walk in the woods, and we are bringing lots of tea to stay warm! :)

Bye poodles! - ERMEGERHD! SHAPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment