Total page showings

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Vitamin powder D:

WARNING, ACHTUNG, ADVARSEL!!

Guys! My parents are insisting on feeding me this disgusting (really I'm close to puking when I drink it!) vitamin powder, and it just.. It's the worst I've ever tasted, really! It's weird, because it is like there's a bunch of different smells in it, but there's just one God damned smell that triggers my gag-reflex..

I.. I just can't! And then my dad gets mad at me for "acting out", that fucking cunt! So, we tried mixing it in different kinds of juice, to improve the taste. Did. Not. Help.. Sadly. The reason why I have to take this shit, is because I've been very ill, like hospital ill, and my immune system is crap right now, so I need the extra "help".

Anyway, don't ever let your parents feed you that shit, cause it's crap!

Bye! - Brb, puking from shitty vitamin powder!
-K 

No comments:

Post a Comment