Total page showings

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Slendie McSlendieson

BLOGGERPOODLES! :))
(yeah, I'm going to say that, sorry!)


Have you tried playing the Slenderman game? So far, I have managed to stay away from that game, but I have seen some YouTubers playing it, and their reactions are telling me to stay the f**k away! 


Scary? Yeah, maybe just a little?!?

I'm putting some of the videos of people playing and reacting to Slender.. Judge yourself!




Some of these peeps are screaming, I don't blame them.. I would too!


You just have to go love Smosh!! :))


Toby can be such a giiiirl, hahaha! And he screams like Slendie can actually hear him..


Have you played it yet? You can watch the vids, and tell me what you think :)
(please don't tell me I'm the only one shit scared of this game?!)

Bye poodles! Watch out for Slendie!

No comments:

Post a Comment