Total page showings

Sunday, October 14, 2012

#SorryNotSorry

Hey poodles!

Sorry on advantage for spamming your world with the Ginger Jesus, but you have got to hear these songs! I was surfing the Ed Sheeran channel on YouTube this morning, and came across these. I have seen/heard them before, but I think I had forgotten them. Yes - I did slap myself over the hand, how could I forget?!

Anyway, these are very "live", acoustic versions of "Lego House", "Small Bump" and "A Team", and Ed sounds like an angel, no lie! Try to listen to the lyrics of these songs, and let them get to you. "Small Bump" always gets to me, and make me a little sad, but not in a depressing way, but in the way you know a song has gotten to you, and have touched you :)  

"Small bump" - always gets me!
"Lego House" - and it is not about toys..
"A Team" - Listen to the story, and let it take you!

I have got to post one more, sorry ;) I'm really not sorry at all, this is music worthy of Gods!

Yet there is a song out about blowjobs and some people like it better than this..

That was all for now :) I am going to take a shower, before my "Skype-date" (as my mother, oh so brilliantly called it -.-) with Mr. Fernando :)

Cheers poodles! 
- Worship songs about love, not blowjobs.. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment