Total page showings

Sunday, October 14, 2012

TV-night

Herrow bloggerpoodles! :)

So, tonight have been tv-night. Just laying in bed, with my blanket tucked in, chatting with my two best friends on Facebook, relaxing big time and drinking a hell lot of tea! :)) I have bee updating a couple of times today, mostly out of boredom, just like now! 

I am going to talk to of my very best friends on skype, and I am really looking forward to it! I haven't been talking to him in months, and I miss him like fuck (SORRY) shoelace! I am as exited as a little child! Haha, I sound like such a child! 

Anyway, besides considering going to this big high school party thing, I have nothing planned for this holiday. Says something about my level of popularity, haha ;) Just kidding, but I really have no plans :) Oh, that's not true! Just remembered, I have TWO things planned, aha! :D Tuesday I am spending with Helene, my best friend, and Friday Helene and I are hosting a movies-night with our class, we are super excited!

Good night bloggerpoodles! - Popularity is a bitch, huh? Lol, jk, idks?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment