Total page showings

Monday, December 17, 2012

I don't want to..

Hey guys!

Soo.. Right now it's pissing down raining a lot outside, and I have to drive to school today, because I took myself the luxury to sleep in, so when I woke up there was about 5 minutes before the bus would come, and leave again. It was planned, you know, the fact that  I am driving to school. Yet, the part with the rain pouring down wasn't really part of it though.. Damn whoever is controlling the weather (see what I did there?).
Pleh.. Crap weather!
So, now I am sitting here by the kitchen table, trying to get myself to eat something.. It is not really going well, I am too tired and too used to that food, haha! :-) Anyway, I should really get going, I have about 20 minutes to eat, get dressed and "groomed" before I have to go, but since I don't wear a lot of makeup, it shouldn't be a problem!

Btw. I am listening to the Ed Sheeran CD the girls got me.. LOVE IT!

Bye guys! - Stop trolling the weather!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment