Total page showings

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

German people stuck on my TV!

Hi guys!

Right now, my TV is tuck on a German channel for some reason. It is driving me nuts! I have German in school - but come ooon! It is going waaay to freaking fast, there's no subtitles not in German, nor in English. It really sucks, because there's something good on. I believe it to be a "How I met your mother" marathon, and I do soooo want to watch it! 


Bloody brain! - Can't keep up with the German. My mind is melting right now - gah! On the other side I would be freaking impressed if I was able to. It is going about a bazillion times faster than on the English TV, because they have to fit in all the extra words in the long German sentences!


Aber hallo, liebe Menschen von Deutschland! Ich wollen Ihr eine gute Weihnachten wünschen, und hoffe dass Ihr viel Spaß und viele gute Stunden haben! Viele Grüße und gute gedenken von Ihre Nachbarn aus dem Norden!


So, yeah - a little German greeting to the Germans! ;-) 

Bye guys! - German in my head, gah!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment