Total page showings

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lack of pictures, explanation..

Hi guys!

I've just been looking a bit through my latest blog posts, and I really noticed the lack of pictures! The explanation hereto is: For some reason, blogspot wouldn't let me upload or take pictures to the blog, and well..It's not really more than that :-)

Anyway, I got really pissed off by that fact, and my posts became a bit boring.Well, I really don't know, I don't know if you guys even find this interesting? But anyhow, I restarted my PC and now I can upload pictures again! Yay! So now my blog won't be so bloody boring ;-)
I won't spam you guys with pictures, don't worry! 

But a thing I would really love to know is, how did you guys find my blog? I've asked this before, but I haven't got any answers from you! I know a few persons who read this blog because the asked me for the link, but how did you guys from ex. Poland, Ukraine, USA, Canada, Germany, Britain, France and South Korea find me? I am really dying to know! :-)

Bye guys! - TELL MEH HOW YOU FOUND MEEE!!
-K 

No comments:

Post a Comment