Total page showings

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Saturdaaay!

Hi guys! :-)

Today has been a looong day! My brother have his son this weekend, so I've been a lot around the little fellow. It takes a lot of your energy to take care of a five year old boy, just so you know! Nothing of importance happened Friday.. I posted something about peasants not texting back, and that must've been the most exiting that day!

My parents, my brother with his son and I went to an attraction called The Old City. It's located in one of the bigger cities near where I live, and it's just amazing! It has got houses where the "youngest" are from 1932! This little part of the city is preserved and it is really like entering the old days! I love walking around in there, it is so nice and cozy!

This evening I went to a Christmas concert with my parents and two other adults. I swear, I was the youngest one there! 95% of all the people there had grey (or none) hair! Anyway, I enjoyed it, and the singer, Paul Potts, was amazing! I just loved it, I'm so glad I went there! 
But in the concert hall I was sitting two seats away from a couple of those kind of "fabulous" girls.. I almost puked at them talking, sorry - but I did! ;-)

Tomorrow my aunt, her husband and my uncle is supposed to visit but because of a minor blizzard they might not come :-( I have really looked forward to seeing them, and i really hope that they can conquer the snow tomorrow!

I could write so much more, but this is getting really long, so I'll stop myself now!

Bye poodlings! - BLIZZAAAAARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment