Total page showings

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Yer a hobbit, Katnuss!

Hi guys!

I excuse myself for any confusion caused by the post's title, I felt like writing something weird ;-) I posted some pictures from last night, when Helene, Sara and their parents were here for dinner. Before the dinner we (the girls and I) went to the cinema and saw a long awaited movie, which we have been very exited about - The Hobbit! 

As stated above, we had all been very exited to go and see this movie, especially me, because I have read the book. All in all we all really liked the movie, and we are definitely going to see the followups! I loved the different actors, and as always Gandalf is just one hell of a ass kicking wizzard, oh yeah! ;-)

Now, before I go all apeshit (which I will i a few seconds!).. Did you guys know that there was a Hobbit Day? I searched on the almighty Wikipedia, and this was what I found:

"Hobbit Day is the birthday of the hobbits Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, two fictional characters in J. R. R. Tolkien's popular set of books The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. In the books both Bilbo and Frodo were said to be born on September 22, but of different years. Bilbo was born in the year of 2890 and Frodo in the year of 2968 in the Third Age (1290 and 1368 respectively in Shire-Reckoning.)
Tolkien Week is the week containing Hobbit Day."

Okay.. Confession here.. I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THE ACTOR PLAYING KILI IS HOT?! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS AIDAN TURNER IS FUCKING HOT?!?!
THIS IS NOT OKAY!!
HOW ABOUT THE GUY WHO PLAYS FILI?! HOW ABOUT DEAN O'GORMAN?! WHY HAS THIS BEEN DONE TO MEEEEE?!
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!
NO?! - OKAY THEN, FUCK YOU GUYS! 
Bye guys! - Srs bssns!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment