Total page showings

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ducking full blown blizzard!!

Hey guys!

I am currently laying in my bed, and updating from my phone. And if you for some weird reason should interested I have an HTC, which means an Android - yiir! It's 3.50am here, I really don't know which timezone the clock on this blog is following - cause it sure as hell isn't mine!

My mother brought me home in our big truck! Where I was, is normally just a 5 minutes drive away, but it took us 15 freaking minutes, due to the horrific weather outside! I know.that I wrote about a "blizzard Harreh!" before, but is nothing like this! The roads are almost closed, and it is really hard to see very far ahead.

I should go to sleep now.. It's 3.55am, and I have to get up early to prepare some.Christmas thingey for Helene, Sara and their brother and parents - so yeah.. I am going to bed now ;-)

Bye guys! - what is sleep?!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment