Total page showings

Sunday, December 9, 2012

I care too much

Hi guys!

I am pretty sure this blog thing is becoming a too big part of my mind. Don't worry, it's not something deep physiological shit, just that i care too much! ;)

I catch myself in checking up on the views on here way too much, and wondering if I am doing something wrong and stuff. Gardh, I just care way too much, asdfghjkl. Hehe ;--)(that became a long nose!)

I while ago I got Helene and Cæcilie (pronounced like Cecilie) to write me a list each, whith things I could write about on this blog. I think I am pretty much done with Helene's list, but I still have a lot of things on Cæcilie's list - so I am going to pick one and write about it now, so expect a new blogedy thingey soon! ;)

Bye! - Be prepared!!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment