Total page showings

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Trolling mom

Hi guys!

So, guess what?! We didn't die, the Earth didn't "die". The Mayans are probably just the worlds first and biggest trollers! Honestly, I really wouldn't be surprised if they just ran out of rock, and was like: "Meh, we'll make a new one when we get to 2012, we have plenty of time!" But then came the guys fom Spain, and you know the rest ;-)

Just like this!

So, to count down to 22:18:13 the 21st of December, which apparently was the time where shit was about to go down in my country, one of the main TV-channels hosted a "Goodbye, Earth is about to end"-show, and they spent about two and a half hours to count down to DOOMSDAY(!!!), and I was watching the show and shaking my head over this madness!

I felt like this watching the show!

Well, there was about 30 seconds to spare before we all were going to die, and I walked out to the kitchen (where I thought my mother would be cooking up some Christmasy goodness!) to laugh at this shit with her, but she wasn't there. My brain used about a millisecond to freak the fuck out when the power all of the suddenly disappeared, and the house lay in complete darkness.

Honestly - I was shit fucking scared! But then I looked out of our big kitchen windows and saw that the lights on the street was on, and that got me out of the chock state - hehe :-) And then, 3 seconds later, the light came on again, and my mom came snickering out from the room where the power cabinet is located. That evil woman! 

I withdraw what I said earlier! My mother is the biggest troll in the world - I didn't even think she had it in her! 

Bye guys! - Busy Christmas days!
-K   

No comments:

Post a Comment