Total page showings

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Picture challenge



Hi guys!

I found a draft for day 16 of the photo/picture challenge, and I have been thinking of starting up on the project again, also to get started blogging again. The posts aren't really that super long, but at least I will get to get writing again! When I did the project I didn't get to post the challenge everyday - more like every two or three days. I got to day 15, so I have 15 days or posts left, I think it going to take all from just the 15 days, up yo 45.. I might take my time..

As for next week, week 42, I will be in Dublin - so I will will make some scheduled post, so the blog won't die again. I am gone from Saturday morning to Sunday evening, and Monday my grandfather's widow (my grandfather's dead - for the slow ones) is hosting a brunch thing for the family, which I will be attending.. So I don't know if I will be posting Monday, but I hope I will get to make some posts to scheduled and then posted during the week I am in Ireland!

This week I won't be posting a lot, since I have three homework assignments I have to do.. Two have to be done by Thursday and one big one by Monday - except for the fact that my parents demand that I have it done by Friday.. Sigh. I hope I don't get stressed over this shit, it would really be shitcakes to fall back into that pattern, definitely not a thing I need in my life right now.. So let's hope I can steer clear of that - yes please!

So moving on, I have math right now, and we are just going through our latest assignment, which our teacher has handed back to us today, and I got a high score on it, so now I am zoning out of math-class and writing here.. I will start making the scheduled posts during this class, since I apparently have quite a lot of time on my hands right now. Our lessons are one and a half hour, and I think we are spending at least 20 minutes on a post-walk-through thing.. Will stop typing things that doesn't make any sense, and will start working on posts!

For the ones who have forgotten the challenges (people including me..), here it is!






No comments:

Post a Comment