Total page showings

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dubbilini is calling

BIG SMILES!
Hi guys!

So, Helene and I are finally going to Dublin tonight! I am SO stoked, I cannot wait to go there! I have been monitoring the weather, and for those few who might be jealous of us? The temperature is on and average of only +10 degrees Celsius, during the day! Damn gurl, we are seriously going to freeze out tits off! I have packed just about all my favourite warm shirts and sweater, well, so many I can wear in a week..

During this week, we are most likely to end up having NO connection to the internet, what soever! It is going to be hard, but I have done it before (well, not when I had the blog though...), and I can do it again - it is just something we all will have to accept and cope with! We might "find" some WiFi in a café or on a pub or something, and then I will have a draft ready to post! Reminds me - we are SO going to find a Starbucks, great coffee, cake and WiFi, what more can we ask for??

There is WiFi on the hotel we are staying at, but you have to pay for it, and it is ridiculously expensive - thanks for crap, Pearse Hotel - so I don't think we will be buying and using any of that, no thank you!

So.. I earlier wrote about scheduled posts that I would make to "pop" up when I was in Ireland, but honestly - I haven't had the time to make any these last few days. It has been all homework and packing and stress about the trip.. It sort of sucks.. But hey! Helene and I have made a post with some ridiculous pictures of us to come up Monday or Tuesday, and must count for something, right?
I am really sorry that I haven't made any other posts, maybe I can find time to do that during the car ride, or at the airport - but I hope you'll take my excuse for goods, and my promise that I will try to upload anything I can!

I'll hopping into bed soon, it is half past one, and I now have about one and a half hour to sleep in before we have to go.. Way to fuck with your daytime-rhythm.. Anyway.. If I can't get anything posted during the week, just know that I'll be having an amazing week, and I will show pictures and tell stories Monday or Tuesday in the week after I get home!

Love to all of you guys - Dublin is calling and I must go!

Sort of a PS real quick! 
If any of you know any good cafés, restaurants, attractions, museums, parks or any other cool thing in, or near Dublin, please please please hit it up in the comments, I would love to read it and try any recommendations! 
Okay, that was it - going to bed (for one hour..) now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment