Total page showings

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hi, here's a picture!


Well, I was messing around with my new pc, and I couldn't get the integrated webcam to work, so I found a "transportable" one I got ages ago, and felt like taking a picture! So to those of you who didn't know what I looked like, well, this is me! Hi!

Just a piny picture post before I go to make dinner for my parents after a long day of work! Salmon and spinach pasta - this is going to be sooo good! And since I went for the daily run in the morning, I don't have to go out running this evening, so I just have my physics rapport, hurray! I'll see ya guys - but before I forget it, there is a new post under this one, day 16 in the picture challenge - I'm (hopefully) starting this again :-)

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment