Total page showings

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 16

A picture of someone who inspires me.


The one and only J-Law! The dear Jennifer Lawrence is an actress who inspires me! She is living in the tough world of Hollywood, yet she stays the same, quirky, sassy as fuck and crazy. I love the fact that she hasn't let her fame go to her head, she is down to earth and doesn't rise herself above others. She is considered "fat" in Hollywood, even though she is perfectly slim.. I don't understand Hollywood..

For the ones of you who uses Tumblr.. (You will get this one) Jennifer is pretty much a Tumblr user who went outside, and somehow became famous and now she's just confused. She is obsessed with food - it is one of the funniest things ever! Jennifer has often talked about the norms and standards regarding weight and body-image in Hollywood, and she often states that she doesn't understand the fashion in "looking like a scarecrow", and I couldn't agree more!

Being a girl who is admittedly a little chubby, it is the best thing ever that Hollywood has an Oscar-wining actress who is "normal" looking! Jen has said several times that she wouldn't want kids and teenagers to say that they want to look like her, so they would skip a meal, therefore she works out and exercises to get fir for a role, instead of starving herself.

I love the fact that Jennifer is always 100% herself, no matter what anyone thinks, and that is one of the biggest inspirations and supports for me to be who I am, even if I am a little chubby and not the perfect girl - I am going to be who I am and then screw the people who dislike me! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment