Total page showings

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Where is my voice?

Hi guys!

Sooo.. I have had a sore throat for some time now, and I have had a bit of fever for the last few days. This have given me a few problems, some in form of clothing crisis (with the fever it is impossible to predicts if I will be warm or cold as fuck, so I have more or less just been dressing in jeans, a small top and a giant jumper, sweater or something like it..), other in where I have just been in pure agony - not being able to do a single shit about my situation because I have been close to "overdosing" (nothing serious, calm your tits guys) on the painkillers and throat-lozenges. I have had an abnormally high consumption of tea and coffee lately, anything to sooth my throat.

Yesterday, at my school, there was this café in the evening. Some of my friends were going, and I had planned to do as well - but then my throat decided to hurt like fuck with the slightest sound or littlest amount of food I tried to swallow. So I was planning on stating home, and I was just heading out for my running program (I am very fucking stubborn about this program, I dropped it once, it is not going to happen again! So I headed out despite feeling like crap.. maybe a bad idea), when two of my friends stated bombarding me with texts, telling me to move my ass to the school and be with them instead of my warm, cosy and lovely bed.. It probably was a really bad idea, but I honestly don't think that I would've gotten better, just by laying in bed.

I went to the café after some persuasion by my friends, after my run of course, and I had a really nice time with my friends. And lets just say the playing twister in skinny-jeans... Well it's fucking hard and almost impossible, I dare to say! It was, to say the least, very fun to watch some of the boys having a hard time bending their bodies in the ways required to stay in the game. Ah, well - I got home, took a few more lozenges and headed to bed a little late (there was a film on that I watched before going to bed, woops).

Today.. I woke up feeling like utter shit. Just just a sore throat, but a throat that felt like it was on fucking fire just by breathing, nausea and a feeling that my body temperature has risen to about 47 degrees Celsius - I basically felt like I was dying by melting.. What a fucking great idea it was to go to the café while my body was fighting an oncoming cold (or whatever this shit is..?), but I had a better time than I would've had if I stayed home in my bed. So yeah - worth it maybe.

But now.. My voice is gone.. Not just low or hoarse.. It's actually gone. Gone, dead, pow I have no idea what happened. I was this morning, and for the morning assembly I was perfectly able to speak, well it was a bit hoarse (BUT MY VOICE WAS STILL THERE!), but then during the free block thing, my voice just somehow magically disappeared.. I was laughing at something someone said, and then when I tried to say something again, my voice just failed.. No sound, whatsoever could be drawn from me, and it was freaking annoying! I have often been in silence as a protest or to prove that I was able to do so (I am normally a very talking person), but actually loosing the ability to communicate for while was horrible!

After a while I was able to make small noises and speak in a very low and squeaky voice, but if I tried talking "normally" it would hurt my throat like fucking fuck. I am aware of the fact that that phrase isn't particularly creative, but I think you get my drift. I was horrible having German, we had to discuss rules for Criminal films or series.. And me having a almost destroyed voice.. Well it was a different class.. I tried contributing with something constructive to the talks.. But I ended up just sitting and listening to the others talking. It was honestly quite boring, and I started writing this.

Finishing up this freaking novel I've written here, to go make some of my homework - hope my throat gets better, and I'll talk to you guys later, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment