Total page showings

Friday, April 25, 2014

Acquiring a boyfriend

Hi there.. strangers

I apparently died and went to Mallorca, came back, guilt-tripped about my blog, ignored the feeling and forgot about it, started school after a weeks vacation, and here I am again, then - trying to write stuff. It really mostly is stuff - I don't really do a lot of productive things these days, I just pay attention to my basic needs, play Sims3 and spend time off with my boyfriend. Which is what I am going to write about this time, since I feel like explaining myself. This will hopefully not be too sappy, since that will make people (including me) puke.

Okay, so - I acquired myself a boyfriend, he's name is Marcel. It's a French name, but there is not a single drop of French blood in his family, it's a bit funny. By yesterday, I have been together with him for 2 months, with means that 24th of February was the day we got our asses of the couch, and actually, officially became a couple by title. The thing is, we had been "together" for some weeks, where we were acting like a couple, when we were alone, but what we had wasn't categorized in any way - we were just enjoying each other's company (among other things *wink wink*).

Our first kiss was at a party at our high school. We were drunk, the music was playing, I wanted to dance, and Marcel was the only one who wanted to go with me, all the others had just started a drink, or were "too tired". So on the dance floor we went, and as we started dancing, we moved closer together and eventually kissed. Cliché as fuck, I know. Marcel and I had ahead of that arranged that I would crash at his place after the party, so afterwards we just went home to his place, and crashed in his bed.

Not much happened after that, a few weeks went by with just a few pecks and kisses in the hidden, when we had our "homework dates". We kept whatever little thing we had, hidden - I think it was mostly the fact that we didn't want any drama in our class, since we go to the same class, and that we liked to just be the two of us. A part of "coming out" as a couple in our class would mean that we had to deal with Marcel's ex-girlfriend. When Marcel and I started whatever it was we had, him and Kamilla, which is what she's called, had been broken up (can you say that? I don't know, but now I'll just use it.) for about 9 months. I didn't know how she would take it all, so that was what I was a bit nervous about, and then I just didn't feel like having to deal with the attention from some of the people in our class.

We had needed to tell two or three of our friends that Marcel and I were messing around, because they spotted a hickey I made on Marcel.. Ooops.. Aside from them (and my best friend), Kamilla was the first person we told. Well, I took her aside, and sat down with her and told her what was up. She seemed okay with it at the time, which chilled me quite a lot. Luckily, when we made our relationship "facebook official" (ew, sounds so tacky... haha, love it), there wasn't the big fuss about it, people congratulated us asked a few questions, and that was really it. 

Since then we have been the class' couple, and in the start there was a bit of focus on us, and some stared when we kissed during recess, or hugged and couply stuff like that, but it's not that bad by now, and to be honest we don't really care. There has been a few deathstares and mean looks from.. certain.. people, and it has bothered me a bit, but I am getting better at just ignoring it! 
In the start I was very worried that I would be seen as a "thief", as in stealing Marcel from Kamilla - but it was actually a friend of mine's mother who told me to pull myself together, and that when they broke up so long time ago so "(girl) she could've been both pregnant and have given birth in the time she wasn't with him", so I have stopped caring about it all together.

Things are basically going great, and we have quite some stuff planned, concerts, weekends, a festival, a trip to London.. It is great! I know some of the things are way ahead, but I am planning on stating with this guys for as long as ever possible. I know I'm only 17, but I believe in this, and it almost scares me that I can actually see myself getting married and living with him. It's weird, but it feels like a good weird, so I am just extremely excited to see whatever comes next, because I love this guys with all my heart and soul, and it's just.. lovely!

Cheers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment