Total page showings

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pictures at 12:50 AM

Hello internet!

This is basically what happens when Helene and I are up at 00:50, because we have a 3 hour car ride at 03:00 AM, to catch out flight to Dublin.. We have now been here for 1 or two days (depends on how I schedule this post), and I hope we are having just as great a time as we are on these pictures! We took quite a few that didn't make it to this post, because we don't want to mentally scar you guys for life!

But hang on, and yes - you are allowed to think we are silly, weird or even ugly - we are just having a fucking amazing time! Hope to be able to post something later! Love you guys!

Ear eating is in fashion??
Derpa is my so far unknown middle name!
"I've got a fish-hook in my eyebrow and I like it!" and Grumpy Cat
Don't even know what is happening here??
Smiiiiles <3
DUBLIN - WE CHOOSE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment