Total page showings

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 4

A picture of my night.

This one actually kind of weirdly "crashes" with the fact that I was to a dinner thing, kind of party thingy last night! There was this sort of theme, where you had to dress as a country. I dressed up as the Icelandic flag, blue trousers, red top with a white t-shirt on top. In some of the lamps we changed the lightbulps to colored ones, and it looked great!


And even though it was supposed to kind of a delayed Christmasy dinner, party thing, we dressed the room in flowers, bears and all other stuff we could find! We are all fed up by Christmas food, so we decided on something totally different - MEXICAN FOOD! Yeah! Nachos, tortillia wraps and all that shit! :-)


It was such a nice evening, we got a little drunk, sang a little, danced a little, but it was nothing big and fancy, we were 10 people, and it was just all in all a very nice evening/night! I went to bed at 3 am, because I had to get up early today - I am such a responsible teenager! *cough cough*

Bye guys! - Thanks for the 2000 page showings!
- K

No comments:

Post a Comment