Total page showings

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love(ly) day

Hi guys!

Today at my high school we have some sort of "Love" day, with love to all and you know, stuff like that. Yesterday, in our free period, you could cut out and write a heart anonymously to anyone you would like. Just write name and class on the outside, hand it in and then it would be handed out be the "love-committee"


Yay! I received two hearts! The red one is from a male friend of mine, a former classmate, and the purple is from one of my friends from drama class. I am really happy about them! I send a few hearts myself, to some friends and a couple of guys, hehehe ;-) 3/4 cards to the guys were just jokes, one of them has texted me saying "thanks for the card! :D", but I am kind of hoping that the two other guys won'r recognize me.. Hehe. I wrote two card for one of the guys. As I said, I hope he doesn't recognize my language or handwriting!

Deep breath. What have I done? Hahaha, I am going to die if they ask me if I send them something, I swear to God. Someone kill me, gah - just no! Okay, I am getting myself together like, right now, so I will shut up now ;-)

There's also a "love cafe" tonight from 7pm to 10pm, and I really hope it is going to be great fun! I think I need to talk Helene and Sara into coming with me, but if they don't want to, i won't force them - if you force your friends to come along with you, you are almost certain that they won't have fun :-) I honestly don't know who's coming, or if I am even going to have fun myself? Dunno, but the last few times were really nice, so I am hoping for the same amount of success, and I am going with an open mind! ;-)

Photo challenge will be up at some point today - don't worry ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment