Total page showings

Friday, January 4, 2013

Crashing

Hi guys!

Soooo. My knee is smashed. My elbow isn't really doing fantastic either /: I am okay, and not dying or anything, but I am admitting to be hurt.. It suucks! I missed half a lesson, and got a mark for being absent, grr! Well, the story behind this shitty situation is simple. I crashed.

I was meeting in late today, and therefor I took the scooter. It's not really winter or anything specific weather here, it's just crap - storms, rain, clouded, grey and leaves everywhere! So I was driving to school, and I was sticking to my parents order of driving on the bicycle path (where you can drive your scooter as well), instead of on the road.  

I was driving nicely, and as always, following the law! Then I came to a roundabout, and I was slowing down, because I knew the road would be slippery from the rain, gravel and leaves. And all of a sudden, my scooter was sliding under me, and next I know I was laying on the ground, and my let leg and elbow hurt as hell.

After I had been laying on the ground for a little while (we are not talking very long time here, calm your tits!), I sat up and decided to check if I had broken any bones. To my luck, I hadn't and for that I am very, very grateful! To my luck some very nice people stopped, and helped my get my scooter up from the ground. I wanted to just drive home myself, but they wouldn't heard it.

So I got driven home with a nice lady, and her husband drove my scooter. I called my mother on the way home, and she sounded like I was dying, or something equally bad. I tried calming her down, and I think I succeeded a bit, luckily! I had nothing with my neck and/or head, and I credit my helmet for that, thank god! 

So I got home, got my wounds cleaned, got myself wrapped up, and headed for school. As mentioned I missed half a math lesson, and that annoys me to the bone! - I think I need to sort out my priorities!  

Bye guys! - Take care  in the traffic!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment