Total page showings

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 10

A picture of the person I do the most messed up thing with.

This one was actually quite easy. Even though I do some quite messed up things with Helene, another girl surely takes this "prize" ;-)


This one pretty much speaks for itself. These photos are from a scouting camp, and the girl doing.. weird stuff with me is Siv. We have been doing these fucked up thing for about 2-3 years now, and I just love how fucking free I feel when we run around and act like small children, and do weird and not normal things. I have a very childish side, and it is almost a need - a need to act like a retard from time to time, to hang on to the little piece of childhood there's still in my life!

I am one year older than Siv, which means that we are without each other this year, I am in the clan Garfools (yes, that's what we call ourselves), and she is still in the last year of the 12-16 years old scouts. I miss her loads, and I can't wait to get her up the clan with me, that will be sooo fucked up, I pity the others ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment