Total page showings

Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 5, 3-4

A picture of my favorite memory!

Picture three!


Yeah.. I'm a fucked up kid! Anyway, this was on a scouting camp with one of my best friends Siv. In the bottom right picture I am wearing her shirt, with was so funny because when I talked to new people they though my name was Siv, and you know..? No? I think you should have been there.. Even though I passed out and one of the 1st years caught on fire, it was an amazing a extremely funny camp, we went hiking and climbing in a park where there was this "track" 20 meters up in the trees! Damn! It was so much fun!

Picture four!


Ahhh yes! Skiing holidays with the girls! This picture is of me and Helene (she is on the right), taken by my mother. We are sitting by a restaurant and resting while we had a short break. The skiing holidays have always been my favorite, they are my absolutely freedom rides - I love it! Going down the mountains with a speed you can't achieve otherwise, and still feel in total control - the adrenaline rush is worth everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment