Total page showings

Thursday, January 3, 2013

World chart

Hi guys!

As you might know, I can see most of what you do on this blog, as in, which posts have the most viewings, which countries you guys come from (nothing specific though) and which times of the day, according to my timezone, ou guys are most active on here!

Yes, that sounds creepy - I know, I know! ;-) It's true though, buy I want you guys to know that I can't see anything of your personal information, I can't see your sex, region in your country. I cant just  your country! ;-)


This is a chart about the total visits on this blog since I started it. It is split in percents, and the darker green a country is, the visits have come from there. I am sorry to inform you that it is I, who have been so incredible creative, it is just a charts I "stole" from my own blog, at the statistics section, bad ass!

I am getting more and more cheesy, on the line to disgusting, but I just want to thank you guys for all the views. It seems so silly that anyone would ever care for what I would write, or what I am doing with my life.. So thank you guys! ;-)

Bye guys! - Imma hungry hungry hippo!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment